Over the last few days, Strategie has strengthened its expertise via an agency in Brussels and we have established a flourishing office in Paris. In order to continue servicing our great clients at the highest of standards, our Liege/Hermée based AGENCY is looking for talents.
You manage and develop the overall relationship with the customers in order to ensure the creation of high added value projets in line with customer’s briefing.
Be our Account Manager
You are responsible to evaluate, quote and negotiate the proposed solution. Further, you initiate the customer projects with the Strategic and Creative department and will have an active coordination role in order to respond to and exceed customer expectiations. You manage and coach one or more project managers who will assist you in the day to day follow-up of your projects.
You can make the difference because you:
- Act as a sparring partner for the customer with respect to the customer’s marketing & communication strategies
- Detect and analyse the customer’s needs and act as the linking pin between the internal expertises of the Agency and the external customers
- Generate and control the planning of every project, integrating all needs from the customers in your portfolio.
- Organize workshops with customers for the purpose of the development of Marketing and Communication strategies.
- Entertain a dialogue with & challenge the Strategic Advice and Creative teams in order to optimize the agency’s recommandation to a maximum extend possible.
Because you are one of the best since you:
- Are in possession of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Economics
- Have over 2 years of proven experience with various Marketing expertises such as CRM, digital marketing, Communication, Activation and design in an agency context or with a publisher
- Have well developed commercial and negociation skills
- Are an excellent communicator in 3 languages NL-FR-EN
- Are a pro-active initiative-taker and driven by results
- A most pleasant teamplayer with good organisational and time management skills
- Have a high interest and/or a first experience in people management and love to coach, develop a teammember.
- Have the ability to deal well with time pressure and stressfull situations
We will reward your talent with
- A very diversified function in a young and dynamic team
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Upside career opportunities within other departments of the Agency.
- A competitive salary package including a bonus scheme