Welcome to the agency where ideas and projects breathe fresh air. We have been providing creative & communication solutions for national and international brands since 1988. Our main agency has a countryside character (in the heart of the Hasselt-Maastricht-Liège triangle) but is fully connected to the world.
In order to continue servicing our great clients at the highest of standards, our Liege/Hermée based AGENCY is looking for talents.
Tech lead & digital PM
The technical Lead takes charge of the technical team. A technical lead is responsible for helping their team members with the technical aspects of their jobs, such as coding and programming. They may also explain new projects to their team and troubleshoot any problems that occur.
As the Technical Lead, you will oversee the company’s technical team and all projects they undertake, analyze briefs, write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules. You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals. To be successful as a Technical Lead, you should always be expanding your industry knowledge and be able to quickly identify problems. Outstanding Technical Leads are accountable, trustworthy, and able to build lasting relationships with their teams.
Technical Lead Responsibilities:
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
Technical Lead Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Great project management skills
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
WE WILL REWARD YOUR TALENT WITH
- A very diversified function in a young and dynamic team
- A very diversified customer’s portfolio
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Upside career opportunities
- A competitive salary package
ARE YOU READY FOR THE CHALLENGE?
You are more than welcome to contact us
firstname.lastname@example.org - www.strategie.agency