We have been providing creative & communication solutions for national and international brands since 1988. Our main agency has a countryside character (in the heart of the Hasselt-Maastricht-Liège triangle) but is fully connected to the world.
In order to continue servicing our great clients at the highest of standards, our Liege/Hermée based AGENCY is looking for talents.
The Digital Account Executive willWe are looking for a qualified Digital Account Executive to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
YOU CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE BECAUSE YOU
- Have a strong digital background with strong skills of structure
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- You are eager to understand new technologies and love to test and implement them
- Are a clear technical solution finder with both an analytic and logical mind
- Are stress resistant and bring calm to your team
- Can explain simply what’s hard to understand both internally and to clients
- Listen to others, always question yourself and have empathy
BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST SINCE YOU
- Proven work experience as a Digital Account Executive
- Hands on experience with project management software, like MS Project, Trello, …
- Familiarity with PHP open source based Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field
WE WILL REWARD YOUR TALENT WITH
- A competitive salary package
- A rewarding role in a young & dynamic environment
- Future career and development opportunities