About strategyWe are a fully independent agency, created since 1988, with the will to connect, design and touch both the heart of the brand and its audience, every single day.
Our mission? Make the brand’s heart beat every single day.
How we get there? We follow a heart strategy. Because we believe that the essence of what makes a brand perform lies in the heart, not in the head. Therefor we want to:
1. Understand the heart of your brandThat’s why we work in close partnership, because we want to understand the business goals and brand essence. Only then we can deliver tangible results.
2. Reach the heart of your customers, every dayWe’re not interested in creating short term campaign peaks, because we believe that brands grow just like love: by behaving in a consistent manner all year long.
The Web developer is responsible for the integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server-side logic.
The Web Developer* will
He/she uses creativity to build reusable code from scratch and libraries for future use and optimises the application for maximum speed and scalabilityHe/She ensures the implementation of security and data protection as well as takes care of design and implementation of data storage solutions
YOU CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE BECAUSE YOU
- Ensure the integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server-side logic
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize the application for maximum scalability and speed
- Implement security and data protection
- Design and implement data storage solutions
BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST WITH
- At least 2 years developing experience
- A deep understanding of how the web works, from client requests to server-side handlings to front-end rendering
- Analytical min and user-centric approach
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language PostgreSQL, MySQL, PHP, …
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of NodeJS and automation (Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, …)
- Proficient understanding of OWASP Security principles
- Highly effective communication and collaboration skills
- Proficient understanding of WordPress and knowledge of another PHP framework is a plus
- Strong independent problem-solving skills
- Be comfortable with CLI
- Ability to learn & share
WE WILL REWARD YOUR TALENT WITH
- A competitive salary package
- A very diversified job content in a young and dynamic team
- Future career opportunities within other departments of the Group
*Based in Hermée.