About strategyWe are a fully independent agency, created since 1988, with the will to connect, design and touch both the heart of the brand and its audience, every single day.
Our mission? Make the brand’s heart beat every single day.
How we get there? We follow a heart strategy. Because we believe that the essence of what makes a brand perform lies in the heart, not in the head. Therefor we want to:
1. Understand the heart of your brandThat’s why we work in close partnership, because we want to understand the business goals and brand essence. Only then we can deliver tangible results.
2. Reach the heart of your customers, every dayWe’re not interested in creating short term campaign peaks, because we believe that brands grow just like love: by behaving in a consistent manner all year long.
The Web Designer has design sensibilities and is responsible for the combination of the arts of design and programming to manage all aspects of the Agency’s digital projects. Responsibilities include concept and translation of the UI/UX design sketches, wireframes and mockups to functional code that will define the user experience of websites, mobile apps, e-mails and advertising productions. The Web Designer bridges the gap between design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
The Web Designer* will
YOU CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE BECAUSE YOU
- Lead the design & front-end development aspect of the digital project
- Have analytic and logical mind that lets you be solution finder and choose the optimal solution
- Are stress resistant
- Use modern web technologies to design and code responsive applications through all stages of development
- Collaborate regularly with project managers, creative and UI/UX designers and other developers
- Are a team player
- Performance driven (clean code!)
- Already know what to do to cope with SEO
- Are constantly browsing the Internet to know more about the fresh new things (languages/framework/tendencies)
- Juggle multiple projects and are able to think across different products
BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST WITH
- Have at least 2 years of experience in Web Design / Front-end development
- Are known for being proactive
- Can challenge the already existing processes and share your fresh new ideas
- Are able to create wireframes and UI designs
- Are able to comment the code you create
- Have demonstrated custom web design skills that show creativity beyond applying third-party templates
- Have basic knowledge of back-end programming language PostgreSQL, MySQL, PHP, Python, …
- Have the ability to solve complex design challenges with creativity, efficiency and precision
- Are willing to learn and share
- Have strong independent problem-solving skills
- Have excellent communication skills
WE WILL REWARD YOUR TALENT WITH
- A competitive salary package
- A Very diversified job content in a young and dynamic team
- Future career opportunities within other departments of the Group
*Based in Hermée.